Should we add Private Therapy to our Luxe Couples Retreat experience?
Want to focus even more on your relationship? Are you a bit concerned about being in a small group setting, but you really want to dive deeper into the content and ensure you can apply it to your specific relationship concerns?
By choosing the private couples therapy package, you will work one-on-one with a specialized couples therapist and attend to your specific relationship needs and concerns. Private therapy is a great way to bring more romance and passion into the relationship and strengthen your overall connection.
Who can benefit from private therapy?
Here are a few examples of couples who have benefited from private therapy upgrade:
- Newly married – trying to establish healthy patterns
- Empty nesters – working to reconnect after children have launched
- Couples who want more romance and passion
- Those married for a long time – want to find the spark again
- Couples with young children – who are struggling in this season to find time for themselves
- Couples who have experienced a loss – and the grief and/or trauma have driven a wedge between them or made it hard to maintain the connection.
- Couples who struggle with communication and conflict resolution – and want to ensure they can apply the tools offered in the group sessions.
- Couples who want to resolve a past hurt may feel stuck, hurt, and perhaps resentful over old wounds and need healing and reconnection.
Who is not a good fit for private therapy?
Unfortunately, some couples wait longer than necessary to get help and reach out when the relationship is in crisis. Couples who are in crisis can carry an expectation that private therapy will be the miracle that saves their relationship. Booking private therapy is helpful, but not an instant solution for years of unaddressed hurts. If you are considering private therapy as a last-ditch effort to save your marriage, please reach out to us. Our team can recommend the next step to take in investing in your marriage.
Reviews of private therapy from previous Luxe Couples
“The one-on-one therapy is already helping, we can already feel a big difference in our relationship.”
“We’ve been in couples therapy for years. I have learned more in the 4 days of therapy with Dr. Tabitha and her team than we have in 3 years of counseling back home. If you are on the fence about this, just do it. You won’t regret it.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.