This exclusive Diamond Experience is limited to 5 couples per retreat, and is subject to availability.
- Enjoy spa experiences:
- Half of all your resort credits can be used at the Le Blanc Spa for massages, facials, salon services and more.
- High end wine and champagne:
- Unlimited Moët Champagne or comparable brand (normally $55-70 per bottle at the resort) available to you.
- Access to the exclusive Diamond Selection wine list- which includes 40+ bottles of wine, available to you at no additional charge.
- Exclusive Diamond Concierge services:
- Pre-trip contact from your Diamond Concierge at the property, helping you reserve tours, golf, spa, dinner reservations and all services included prior to your arrival. Since everything is pre-planned, your only focus once you arrive is relaxation.
- Access to the Diamond Concierge at the property. Your requests will be prioritized at all times.
- Lounge chairs reserved in your preferred spot at the pool or beach (arrive by 10:30am each day to keep reservation)
- Luxurious & expedited transport & check-in:
- Private deluxe ground transportation from airport to resort, and back to airport.
- Express check-in and check-out to allow for efficient and relaxing check-in and leisurely departure.
- Exclusive recognition you and your partner deserve:
- Enjoy the benefits of wearing the prestigious Palace Elite Diamond wristband during your stay, allowing immediate recognition by staff and others.
- Enjoy preferred seating at the Luxe group events & meetings.
Cost includes Diamond Experience for a couple (2 people).
The Most Invaluable experience of our lives
We booked this retreat without knowing what to actually expect and whether it will really benefit us, we preceded with a very open mind. On the first day we met Dr Tabitha and her husband Derek who are the most loveliest couple you will ever meet. They made us feel so welcome and were genuinely good people at heart who wanted to do everything they could for the couples that were attending to improve their lives for the better. From day 1 of the retreat, we learnt so much about ourselves as well as our partners which we were previously oblivious to. Knowing this key information about each other and ourselves allows us to consciously make the write choices when talking to each but also understanding how we both feel and react. I have to say each day was so much fun as well, extremely interactive and Derek had some great jokes that he would come out with every now and then! I want to finish by saying that it does not matter what stage you are in your marriage, whether it is the very beginning like us, years later, whether you have kids or not. Me and my husband both felt that the knowledge we learnt about relationships from Dr T is so important to create a healthy and happy long lasting marriage. Before this retreat there was a lot of things we both took for granted but now we cherish each and every little thing that we do for each other. Would absolutely recommend this retreat to every single couple out there across the whole entire world! We are ready for Luxe 2.0!
Fun in the sun, while also learning how to better appreciate you spouse/partner!
Dr. Tabitha and her husband Derek were great, and made the couples sessions both informative and enjoyable. The Le Blanc spa and resort was fantastic. Highly recommend the Luxe Couples Retreat for all couples.
Fun in the Sun, While Learn8ng
Dr. Tabitha and her husband Derek were
Best Couples Retreat
This was by far the most relaxing experience of our lives. The classes were so helpful for us. We walked away understanding ourselves and each other a deeper level. We now have the tools to understand what will make our relationship thrive. Communication is key. If you’re trying to improve upon your relationship, then it’s truly an investment in your marriage. You will not regret this amazing experience. It’s worth it! It’s also a heck of a lot of fun!!! If you’re on the border, just do it. We often put life, jobs and children in front of our marriage. Give your marriage the attention and skills to thrive. The literal roadmap. It also helped to know we aren’t the only ones.
Luxe Couples Retreat is unlike any retreat I have ever seen! It is truly an honor to be a part of a team that devotes so much time and energy in making magic that truly lasts. Being as this was my first time facilitating at the retreat I had some expectations because I know how this team excels at every thing they do. My expectations were by far exceeded! Dr. Johnson delivers cutting edge research and covers the tough topics of marriage in a relatable way. Seeing couples connect and rekindle romance is an incredibly rewarding part of facilitating at Luxe. It was like watching marriages transform before our very eyes! Every detail is consider when putting on this retreat. The team's passion that I get to see firsthand is why I highly recommend this retreat to any and every couple I know!