- Reprioritize your relationship
- Feel closer than you have in a long time
- Experience greater fulfillment and intimacy
- Restore lost love or connection
- Make lasting positive memories
- Rediscover each other
- You learn from our team, consisting of specialized experts who solely focus on marriage and relationships.
- You receive relationship education and specific tools based on cutting-edge, leading research about what makes couples connect and thrive in their relationships.
- You benefit from an all-inclusive rate. Planning a luxury retreat has the potential to be stressful, so everything is handled for you. The rates for the couple’s education, food, drink, accommodations, and transportation from Cancun airport are included. Most other options require you to schedule, plan, and pay for everything separately.
- You deserve excellence. When choosing a setting to facilitate this retreat, our standard for your accommodations could not be more paramount. Luxury and romance were at the forefront of our requirements. After visiting multiple locations, there was no question that LeBlanc was at the top of the list. Love, relaxation, and luxury are certainly in the air on the white sandy beaches of LeBlanc Spa Resort.
- Attending our luxury couples retreat is an investment of your money, time, and energy. We take your investment seriously and strive to provide the best options and services.
- Happy couples: Things are good, but you want tools that ensure lasting happiness & maintain a strong bond.
- Couples in a rut: Things are okay, and we’ve definitely had better times, and want to get back to that.
- Couples struggling to connect: Things are rocky, but we both want to reconnect and repair.
Note: If you’re in the “things are rocky” category, we suggest you add on some additional private couples therapy sessions during the retreat. You can do that during the booking process.
We’ll cover topics like sex and intimacy, emotional connection, how to break through barriers in conflict, and how to protect your relationship over the long haul.
Luxe Couple Retreats are not appropriate for couples who are
- currently involved in divorce proceedings
- actively involved in an affair
- actively involved in an addiction
- experiencing ongoing physical altercations or violence between each other
- experiencing emotional abuse or sexual abuse
If you are experiencing abuse of any kind, visit https://www.thehotline.org/ now for information about how to keep yourself safe.
In addition, you’ll gain useful tools to utilize in your daily life to improve your relationship. These resources will help you long after you return home from your luxury retreat.
Plus, with free wi-fi and unlimited international calls to the continental United States, you’ll have the opportunity to check in and talk to your children while you reconnect with your spouse on the couples retreat.
This couples retreat is worth the investment in yourself and your future. But the greater question is how can you not justify spending money on your relationship if it means having a healthy, vibrant life and marriage? People spend thousands of dollars on health clubs and prescription meds for their other needs. Don’t let your emotional and mental health be less important. If you know you would be happier, more fulfilled, and more connected after our retreat wouldn’t you go for it? What’s stopping you?
- Book it: Choose your retreat options, and complete the checkout process.
- Schedule it: Schedule your flights, to arrive at Cancun (CUN) Airport. Send us an email with your flight reservations, so we can arrange transportation to the resort once you arrive. (Don’t worry, if you forget this part, we will follow up with you).
- Pack it: Start the countdown to your luxury retreat, and pack your bags for paradise!
- Enjoy it: Hop on the plane and step into a new level of luxury and romance with your partner.